cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
GuilhermePaula
Regular Visitor

Create multiple lists items from one form submission

Hello. I need help to create my power automate flow. I have a microsoft forms to collect audit information and it has ten questions with multiple options choices and some common questions like name and date. Sometimes just one of this multiple options choices questions receive a answer, other times 5 or even 10 of them receive answers. For witch one I need to create a item (or row) in a sharepoint list. That when my problem appears, for which submitted form It create only one item in my sharepoint list. How can I resolve this? 

Plz tell me what can I attach here for clarify my problem?  Thx!

2 REPLIES 2
eric-cheng
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

Hi @GuilhermePaula ,

You could use Get responses action to get all the answers and then map a condition for each  answer and if true/not null, creat an item

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
If I have answered your question, please mark my post as a solution
If you have found my response helpful, please give it a thumbs up

Connect on LinkedIn

Hi @eric-cheng 

I could, and i try with 2 conditions for 2 questions and its work.

But looking in internet for answers i found some sollutions with vectors that i cant use but i want.

See, in my case i have a first question with 5 options, for witch answer you pick you go for specifc section on Forms. Than you answer more one question and finally you go to the 10 questions that i said early. I want an item in sharepoint list for witch one of this 10 questions but i have columns for the questions before, thats why i think use variables and vectors will be better but i am a newbie in automate and cant figured out how to do that.

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (2,278)