cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
mbhammad
Level: Powered On

Create or Modify a work item on Azure DevOps when a SharePoint List item is created or modified

Hi,

I'm trying to create a flow to integrate my SP Online list with Azure DevOps. When a list item is created or modified on SP (with attachment), I want to create or modify a Work Item in Azure DevOps for that list item (with attachment).

Any help would be highly appreciated.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Create or Modify a work item on Azure DevOps when a SharePoint List item is created or modified

Hi @mbhammad ,

For the trigger "When an item is created or modified" of sharepoint connector, you need to check:

1. If the item has attachment.

2. If the item is new created or is modified.

Please make sure each item in the Azure DevOps with the same Title in the sharepoint for check if the item is new created or is modified , and refer to screenshot below to create the flow:

1.png2.png3.png

Best regards,

Alice       

Community Support Team _ Alice Zhang
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Create or Modify a work item on Azure DevOps when a SharePoint List item is created or modified

Hi @mbhammad ,

For the trigger "When an item is created or modified" of sharepoint connector, you need to check:

1. If the item has attachment.

2. If the item is new created or is modified.

Please make sure each item in the Azure DevOps with the same Title in the sharepoint for check if the item is new created or is modified , and refer to screenshot below to create the flow:

1.png2.png3.png

Best regards,

Alice       

Community Support Team _ Alice Zhang
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

mbhammad
Level: Powered On

Thanks @v-alzhan-msft 

I noticed that it created a work item in Azure DevOps but did not attach the file. Is there a way it can attach the attachment file as well within that Azure DevOps work item?

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

firstImage

Incoming: New and improved badges!

We've given our badges an overhaul and also added some brand new ones!

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

seventhimage

Webinars & Video Gallery

Watch & learn from the Power Automate Community Video Gallery!

Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (4,710)