cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Create sharing link for a file or folder - Bad Gateway Error

Hi,

I have a flow that populates a Word template, creates the file in a sharepoint library and then tries to 'Create a sharing link for a file or folder'. 

For some reason every time to flow attempts to run it returns a 'Bad Gateway' error message. I've tried tweaking different options and recreating the flow but get the same outcome everytime. 

BAd GAteway.png

Bad Gateway-.png

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance,

Jake

7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted
Dual Super User III
Dual Super User III

Hi @jake-hodgson 

Can you go to sharepoint and check the file that is being created? 

Also, you might want to add a small delay (10-15 secs) before the create a link action and try this. 

Hope this Helps!

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

Highlighted

Hi @yashag2255,

Yes the file is being created with no problem.

Just attempted it again with a 30 second delay after the 'Create File' but it still presented the same error. 

Thanks Jake

Highlighted

@jake-hodgson 

Can you please post a screenshot of the flow? (expanded actions barring any sensitive information)

Highlighted

Hi @yashag2255,

Here is a screenshot of the flow;

Screen Shot 2019-06-26 at 14.54.04.png

I have recreated the flow using the OnedriveFB connector and creating a sharing link and it work fine so I'm struggling to see why this is happening.

FYI the step previous populates a word template then goes on to create the file.

Thanks Jake

Highlighted

Hi @jake-hodgson 

I am not sure if you tried this - Can you please add a small delay (20 seconds) between the Create file 2 and the Create a sharing link actions?

Highlighted

@jake-hodgson

BTW, I just spotted that the create a file action is referencing to /Documents and the Create a ssharing link points to Documents (this is basically shared documents) I am hoping that this is not being done on purpose. Please seee the screenshot below: (are you typing the /Documents over there or choosing it from the prompt)?hah.png

Hope this Helps!

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

Highlighted

Hi @yashag2255 ,

I've created a seperate flow to test this, I've used a different library, site and added the delay and still get the 'BadGateway'. I'm thinking it may be a permissions issue? 

I can create a sharing link on site itself with no problem.

Capture.PNG

I'm baffled!

Thanks Jake

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (12,898)