Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jessicabishop47
Helper I
Helper I

Create task action not deleting from flow

Hi,

I have created a flow to create a planner task. Then based on multiple conditions, I have updated the task with a description and checklist items. Originally each condition had a 'create task', then 'update task'. I later created a 'create task' action higher up in the flow ladder so that the 'update task' action in each condition was updating the same task. 

I changed the Task Id to the newly created task, moved it below the 'update task' action, then tried to delete the 'Create a task'. It worked only for the false argument for every condition, not for the true argument.

Has anyone else experienced this or know how to fix it?

flowonboardingscreenshot2.PNG

flowonboardscreenshot1.PNG

2 REPLIES 2
ChristianAbata
Community Champion
Community Champion

hi @jessicabishop47 what you can do is create a compose action and inside add your question propertie. Then run the flow and open the compose action to see what is inside, so then you will be able to understand what you are trying to compare. 

Maeby in this moment all your test are having false condition

Did I answer your question? Please consider to Mark
my post as a solution! to guide others :winking_face:

Proud to be a Flownaut!

If you want you can follow me at www.christianabata.com Quieres contenido en español? Síguenos en Power Automate LA

Hi @ChristianAbata ,

I just went and copied my update task action to clipboard, deleted both the update task and create task. Then re-added my update task to the condition and that worked.

Did you mean add that compose action to the Health Questionaire condition? I have it run off a Microsoft form, excel combination. Can you explain what you meant?

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

MPA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

Power Automate Designer Feedback_carousel.jpg

Help make Flow Design easier

Are you new to designing flows? What is your biggest struggle with Power Automate Designer? Help us make it more user friendly!

Top Solution Authors
Users online (2,406)