cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MirceaM
Frequent Visitor

Create task in Planner when I send an email and I mention one of my collegues within the body using @ mention

Hi everybody, 

I need to create a flow so that when I receive a request from a customer and send it to my team members to generate a task in Planner assigned to each of the team members that I mention in the email body with @.

Yesterday, @v-yiwenxie-msft helped me to create a similar flow for the case when I'm the one mentioned into an email I receive Get email body and if it contains @myname create task in Planner .

Now I am trying to modify this flow and make it work as previously described. The problem is that for the emails sent to me my name is hard-coded in the flow, while for the emails I will sent to my colleagues the name will be dynamic depending on the request. Unfortunately, up to know, I was not able to figure-out how I can solve this within the new flow.

Thank you very much in advance for your help,

Mircea 

0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Automate News & Announcements

Power Automate News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Automate community.

Community Calls Conversations

Community Calls Conversations

A great place where you can stay up to date with community calls and interact with the speakers.

Power Automate Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Top Solution Authors
Users online (6,594)