cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
cmaly
Level: Powered On

Created Microsoft Forms in a Group but unable to select in Flow and have Dynamic Content

I created a new Microsoft Form under our Group forms and when creating a Flow that triggers from a Response on the form. First, I am unable to select my "Group" form only my personal ones.  I read some other posts where people had indicated to use "Custom" ID and paste the info from the Group form and it should work.  However, I was unable to get the Dynamic Content to be able to specify the specifics of the response from the form to populate my specific fields in my Sharepoint list.

So does anyone have a solution that you can use a Group form AND can use Dynamic Content?

2 REPLIES 2
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Created Microsoft Forms in a Group but unable to select in Flow and have Dynamic Content

Hi @cmaly ,

Group forms in Microsoft Forms have not been supported yet.

There is a similar request at here, please vote and comment the idea:

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Flow-Ideas/Workaround-for-using-Group-form-from-MS-Forms-in-FLow...

PGs will take hot ideas into consideration first, I will suggest other customers who have the same request to vote it at here.

Best regards,

Mabel

Community Support Team _ Mabel Mao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
cmaly
Level: Powered On

Re: Created Microsoft Forms in a Group but unable to select in Flow and have Dynamic Content

I voted via the link provided.  I am not marking this accept as solution as there is no solution.  Thank you!

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

Microsoft Business Applications Virtual Launch Event

Watch the event on demand for an in-depth look at the new innovations across Dynamics 365 and the Microsoft Power Platform.

firstImage

Watch Sessions On Demand!

Continue your learning in our online communities.

Power Platform 2019 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform 2019 Release Wave 2 Plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020.

thirdimage

Flow Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

seventhimage

Webinars & Video Gallery

Watch & learn from the Flow Community Video Gallery!

Top Kudoed Authors
Users Online
Currently online: 103 members 4,044 guests
Recent signins:
Please welcome our newest community members: