cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Pavan
Microsoft
Microsoft

Creating CSV File : cumulative size of the result table exceeded the maximum size '209715200'

flow.jpg

I'm trying to create a CSV table and getting below error.The action 'Create_CSV_table' failed to perform the table operation for the given inputs. The cumulative size of the result table exceeded the maximum size '209715200' allowed.

Any work arounds ?

2 REPLIES 2
Michael_Shen_JT
Community Support
Community Support

It looks like a designed limit.

If there are too many items in the input arrary, maybe you may consider to split the input array into mutiple arrays(like "Filter Array" action), then create multiple csv table, remove the duplicated table header, and concate all the csv table string into one.

Or just use "apply to each" to build a csv string, append each item value to the csv string instead of using the "csv table".

Since data will grow, adding Splitting logic might be hard.

I'm good in creating an excel file as well - but, I need to route generated file to email or SFTP. BTW, I did see Excel connectors, most of them route to share point or one drive. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (3,288)