cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mwmoskwa
Level: Power Up

Creating FLOW sign-killed my Office 365 email on Outlook Desktop

1. I have an Office 365 Home account with 6 user accounts that have worked perfectly for several years.  I will use fictitious email accounts to describe the problem for security reasons. 
    1. user1@msdomainname is my Microsoft Account to manage office 365 home account.  It is also my login account for my desktop PC and two laptops as well as the primary email account for Outlook on my PC's
    2. user2@msdomainname is another account 
    3. user3@msdomainname is another account
    4. user4@hotmail.com is another account
    5. user5@outlook.com is another account
    6. user6@outlook.com is another account
  2. on 11/15/19 I decided to learn a little about Flow and created a sign in using user1@msdomainname with a different password.  The sign-in worked and I quickly discovered that flow was not for me.
  3. Later when I checked Email on Outlook there was no new email for user1, user2 or user3.  There were new emails when I checked web access for each account.
  4. When opening web access I got this after entering user1 name.  this was new after flow install.  Never saw it before.user1.jpg

I do not know how the work or school was created, but I beieve it is the source of my problems

6. I also ran SetupProd_OutCon.exe and got this back
  7. user1-1.jpg
  8. Please HELP!!
1 REPLY 1
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Creating FLOW sign-killed my Office 365 email on Outlook Desktop

Hello mwmoskwa,

I believe the issue you are reporting needs some troubleshooting so I believe the best thing to do here is to raise a support ticket with the Office support team so we can help you.

Please also check the differences between a Microsoft Account and an Office 365 account in the documentation provided:

https://support.office.com/en-us/article/what-account-do-i-use-with-office-and-why-do-i-need-one-914...

Best regards,

Ana Mateus

Support Engineer

Power Platform

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

firstImage

Incoming: New and improved badges!

We've given our badges an overhaul and also added some brand new ones!

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

seventhimage

Webinars & Video Gallery

Watch & learn from the Power Automate Community Video Gallery!

Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (4,364)