Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DarenD
Helper III
Helper III

Creating Multiple Calendar Invites Between Two Dates

Power Automate Team,

I have a business challenge and I think I'm pretty close to getting it done but I'm missing a critical part and could use some help.

Business Challenge:  Create Outlook calendar invites every 90 days, not weekends, between two dates provided in a SharePoint Online list.  The Power Automate would run only when a new item is created.

I can create the calendar invites and I think I've even figured out how many invites are needed but I'm not sure how to iterate through to create the invites.  Based on the dates each entry will be different. This is my test Power Automate, of course I'm sending myself an email to check the progress but in reality that action would be the create invite.

DarenD_1-1623865376505.png

1 REPLY 1
DarenD
Helper III
Helper III

I see there's a few people who have viewed the issue....do I have this in the wrong forum? Hard to believe that no one else has ever had to do this...but possibly.  Please let me know if I need to reach out to a consultant company to resolve this issue. 

Thanks Team!! 🙂

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Automate News & Announcements

Power Automate News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Automate community.

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Power Automate Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Users online (4,342)