cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kevmscotland
Frequent Visitor

Creating Sharing Link with Dynamic Library (& Dynamics 365 Document Locations)

Hi all,

I'm having a bit of a challenge with the SharePoint actions for creating a file (using a path), and subsequently creating a Sharing Link which requires a Library.
Now my integration is with Dynamics 365 so the Library underneath is the Document Location folder based on the entity. In this case, a custom one with schema "prefix_mytable" and display name "My Table" (Not real name).
When Dynamics creates the Libraries in Sharepoint it uses the Display names.
See example below:

kevmscotland_0-1643388213251.png

I tried stripping the library from the Path but while the path is "https://xxxx.sharepoint.com/sites/xxxx/prefix_table/someguidhere"

but the path contains "prefix_mytable" the library is expecting "My Table".
This needs to be totally dynamic based on any custom table I pass it so its not as simple as adding a switch statement for the table schema names.

Am I missing an action or some means by which i can achieve this? Ultimately I am trying to retrieve the library the newly created file (by path) was created in. I've been looking through them all and struggle to find one.

Any assistance is greatly appreciated. Thank you.

0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Automate News & Announcements

Power Automate News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Automate community.

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Power Automate Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Users online (2,928)