cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AlMBU
Frequent Visitor

Creating Subfolders when a new Teams channel is added

Hi,

Is there a flow trigger to automatically create a Subfolder structure for a Channel, once it is created?
I can use the "create new folder" action to create the folder structure, I just don't know how to trigger it.

3 REPLIES 3
v-litu-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @AlMBU,

You don't need to create such Flow, there has this feature in the MS teams.

If you create a new channel in MS teams, it will create a subfolder in the SharePoint Document for this team:Annotation 2019-10-22 112852.pngAnnotation 2019-10-22 112839.png

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Lin Tu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Hi,

I'm aware of this feature but needed to copy some templates over into Folder of the newly created channel.
I created a PowerApps form and embedded in a site. That App will kickstart FLOW that would copy the templates into the folder.

Hi @AlMBU,

you can use the When a file is created, then copy the folder in another library, you can refer to the following:Annotation 2019-10-23 173617.png

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Lin Tu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Automate News & Announcements

Power Automate News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Automate community.

Power Automate Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Top Solution Authors
Users online (3,363)