Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Talha
Advocate II
Advocate II

Creating Task and sub-Task in Wunderlist

Hi..

i am Going To Create multiple Task and that Task contain Multiple Sub-Task in Wunderlist.. 

i am getting Title of Task from MasterTask Table and Title Of subTask from Master Sub-task Table, both are available in Azure SQL.

First I have Created one Task in WunderList(title from Get Rows connector from SQL) based on the Created Task i need to Created subTask, so i got 3 subTask (Titile from Get Rows from SQL) successfully.

while Updating The title of subTask in CREATE SubTask connector in Wunderlist i am getting following error:

Capture.PNG

i need know is any other way is there to create a Task and subTask in Wunderlist using SQL Table...

Thanks

Talha

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
v-monli-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Talha,

Would you please try to separate this one flow to several ones?

Regards,

Mona

Community Support Team _ Mona Li
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
v-monli-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Talha,

Would you please try to separate this one flow to several ones?

Regards,

Mona

Community Support Team _ Mona Li
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

Hi @v-monli-msft,

thanks for your replay... I tried the seperation also but this not working for my concepts..

one flow i was completed to create All Task in wunderlist. and i created another flow with "When Task is created" Trigger in Wunderlist but i cannot define the List ID. in my requirement List ID should be varied one, so i cannot fix the List ID.

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (2,509)