cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
IDTeamMember

Creating a Flow Issues

I am trying to create a flow that will calculate scores based on a Microsoft Form submission. I have gotten as far as adding the line to Excel but I cannot figure out how to get it to add the line to Excel without updating the previous line and I also can't figure out how to have Power automate calculate the scores. The questions in the MF are yes, no, partial and I need to assign them a value of 1 for yes, 0.5 for partial, and 0 for no and then get the percentage of that entered into the excel sheet. Any help would be appreciated and I am a Newb to Power Automate.

1 REPLY 1
alrez
Community Support
Community Support

Hi,

Having Power Automate calculate the scores should be fairly easy. You just need to take an answer check if what the answer was and then have it increment a variable by 1 if its partial and 2 if its yes. I don't know how you are modifying the Excel line so its hard to give recommendations for that. If you are having design issues I would recommend working with a partner who can help out with these kinds of things.

Regards,

Alex

-------

Community Support Team _ Alex Rezac
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

MPA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

Power Automate Designer Feedback_carousel.jpg

Help make Flow Design easier

Are you new to designing flows? What is your biggest struggle with Power Automate Designer? Help us make it more user friendly!

Users online (2,779)