cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Creating a Flow for automated Request Forms

Hello all,

I am new to using Flow and am in need of some ideas on creating one. I am looking to see if there is a way to be able to automate a workflow where a client would click on a URL and initiate a Request Form from it. Once it is submitted, emails are then generated as well as Unique Request ID for each Request Form. It would require some kind of Data Repository which would list any outstanding requests and show representation of data captured in the request form. Once that request is closed, a satisfaction survey email will be created and distributed and will probably be through a URL as well within the email.

Some services likely to be used would probably be, Outlook, Exchange and Power Bi. Maybe some others too that could be useful that I'm not aware of currently? 

I apologize if this seems vague or lacking enough information. I would be happy to have any information I can use to create a flow that might work for what I am looking for. Feel free to ask for more clarification. Thank you!

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Gristy
Resident Rockstar
Resident Rockstar

You can create a SharePoint List to store the data, you can then front end that either with MS Forms, PowerApps, Standard OOTB Form or something from a 3rd party / custom to meet your needs.

If you use MS Forms there is a trigger for that, as well as item created in SharePoint.

View solution in original post

v-alzhan-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous ,

You could start the flow with trigger "When a new response is submitted" of Form connector, and then you could send the email and choose a Data Repository such as sharepoint to save the data.

Best regards,

Alice       

Community Support Team _ Alice Zhang
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Gristy
Resident Rockstar
Resident Rockstar

You can create a SharePoint List to store the data, you can then front end that either with MS Forms, PowerApps, Standard OOTB Form or something from a 3rd party / custom to meet your needs.

If you use MS Forms there is a trigger for that, as well as item created in SharePoint.

v-alzhan-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous ,

You could start the flow with trigger "When a new response is submitted" of Form connector, and then you could send the email and choose a Data Repository such as sharepoint to save the data.

Best regards,

Alice       

Community Support Team _ Alice Zhang
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you for your suggestions. By Form Connector, do you mean Microsoft Forms?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you for your reply. Would you recommend one over others out of those services you mentioned?

Plumsail is my favrotite as it’s so easy we are a partner and do a lot of it

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Automate News & Announcements

Power Automate News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Automate community.

Power Automate Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Top Solution Authors
Users online (3,198)