cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
araelius86
Level: Powered On

Creating a Flow that duplicates list items based on Form

Hi,

I am hoping for some help with Flows. I have a form on sharepoint that the user fills out for cabcharge dockets. At the end of the form the user picks from numerals 1 to 6 advising how many cab charges they require.

I want my flow to input this person into a list I created. Then duplicate the user the number of Cab Charges they chose in the form. Additonally, if possible I want the flow to not add new items but only update the blank fields that are in the list then move to the next line, leaving other columns alone as they contain data. Essentially updating only blank fields with the form details, duplicating until the end of the number selected. 

2 REPLIES 2
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Creating a Flow that duplicates list items based on Form

Hi @araelius86,

Could you please share more details about the form on sharepoint and the sharepoint list?

Could you please share more details about your requirement?

Please share more details so we would try to provide a proper workaround for you.

Best regards,

Alice

araelius86
Level: Powered On

Re: Creating a Flow that duplicates list items based on Form

Sure thing.

The Form is for booking Cabs. 

I have input fields on the form. Surname, Name, Date of application, Email of user filling in form, and Number of Cab Charge Dockets required which is a Numberal from 1 to 6 selection.

When they input this data and submit. I want the flow to Create or update my list with the user details entered in the form, the number of times the Dockets Required field is. So if the user enters 5 in the Dockets field and submits the list will populate that user 5 times in the list, or if I can update the list top down with the user details 5 times, if this is possible. If not create item will have to do.

I hope this makes sense.

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

firstImage

Incoming: New and improved badges!

We've given our badges an overhaul and also added some brand new ones!

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

seventhimage

Webinars & Video Gallery

Watch & learn from the Power Automate Community Video Gallery!

Top Kudoed Authors
Users Online
Currently online: 286 members 4,681 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: