cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Yaseen_Merchant
Frequent Visitor

Creating a Flow to Change SharePoint Library Field Yes/No based on the Expiration Date in the Library

I need help with setting up field values based on the Expiration Date in the Library after the Post is created or Modified. When the Expiration Date = Today it will set a value in the lbr

3 REPLIES 3
ChristianAbata
Super User II
Super User II

hi @Yaseen_Merchant  to get the current date you can use this expression formatDateTime(utcNow(),'yyyy-MM-dd')

Did I answer your question? Please consider to Mark
my post as a solution! to guide others :winking_face:

Proud to be a Flownaut!

If you want you can follow me at www.christianabata.com Quieres contenido en español? Síguenos en Power Automate LA

Thank you. I'm getting error in the Get File Properties step The API 'sharepointonline' returned an invalid response for workflow operation 'Get_files_(properties_only)' of type 'OpenApiConnection'. Error details: 'The API operation 'GetFileItems' is missing required property 'body/value/0/ExpirationDate'.' Any thoughts?

could you share an screanshot about your flow?

Did I answer your question? Please consider to Mark
my post as a solution! to guide others :winking_face:

Proud to be a Flownaut!

If you want you can follow me at www.christianabata.com Quieres contenido en español? Síguenos en Power Automate LA

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA_User Group Leader_768x460.jpg

Manage your user group events

Check out the News & Announcements to learn more.

V3_PVA CAmpaign Carousel.png

Community Challenge - Giveaways!

Participate in the Power Virtual Agents Community Challenge

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (3,136)