cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Creating a Manager Approval for Many-to-Many List Relationship in SharePoint

Hello,

I've got a many-to-many relationship between three lists in SharePoint in the attempt to create a an IT Equipment Purchase Request PowerApp. The brief background of the relationship between the lists are below....

llacefield0001_0-1605041343258.png

I'm not comprehending the logic behind the flow to achieve the manager approval. I know that our managers will want to see what is being requested to be purchased. Currently I have an HTML table that's sent to the user as a "Quote" of the items being purchased and the cost that's sent via PowerApp, see below.

PurchaseRequest.gifIf there is any way that I can tie in the HTML table that is emailed to the user after submitting the request would be absolutely fabulous! 

Any assistance would greatly be appreciated, thanks!

2 REPLIES 2
mcin9781
Community Support
Community Support

Hello,

For Clarification you are trying to put the html table thats generated inside of the Power App?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Sorry for such the delay!

No, I'd like to be able to route that HTML table that's generated to the Manager of the user requesting the equipment. Currently, only the submitter of the Equipment Purchase received the HTML table but I'd like to build a Flow that sends that HTML table of the equipment to their Manager based on the "Manager" field in Active Directory

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (2,091)