cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
llacefield0001

Creating a Manager Approval for Many-to-Many List Relationship in SharePoint

Hello,

I've got a many-to-many relationship between three lists in SharePoint in the attempt to create a an IT Equipment Purchase Request PowerApp. The brief background of the relationship between the lists are below....

llacefield0001_0-1605041343258.png

I'm not comprehending the logic behind the flow to achieve the manager approval. I know that our managers will want to see what is being requested to be purchased. Currently I have an HTML table that's sent to the user as a "Quote" of the items being purchased and the cost that's sent via PowerApp, see below.

PurchaseRequest.gifIf there is any way that I can tie in the HTML table that is emailed to the user after submitting the request would be absolutely fabulous! 

Any assistance would greatly be appreciated, thanks!

2 REPLIES 2
mcin9781
Microsoft
Microsoft

Hello,

For Clarification you are trying to put the html table thats generated inside of the Power App?

llacefield0001

Sorry for such the delay!

No, I'd like to be able to route that HTML table that's generated to the Manager of the user requesting the equipment. Currently, only the submitter of the Equipment Purchase received the HTML table but I'd like to build a Flow that sends that HTML table of the equipment to their Manager based on the "Manager" field in Active Directory

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

MBAS on Demand

Microsoft Business Applications Summit sessions

On-demand access to all the great content presented by the product teams and community members! #MSBizAppsSummit #CommunityRocks

MBAS Attendee Badge

Claim Your Badge & Digital Swag!

Check out how to claim yours today!

secondImage

Are Your Ready?

Test your skills now with the Cloud Skill Challenge.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (40,387)