cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Creating a ToDo when OneNote page is created throws error "Request to Cobalt timed out"

Hi all,

I'm trying to create a flow where a new ToDo is created when I create a new OneNote page is created. I want to quickly take notes by using win+n (or a similar hotkey in macOS), and then dragging notes that should be made into a task into a specific section.

However, the trigger never works for me, I keep getting the status 408 with the error code 10028: "Request to Cobalt timed out".

Anybody know why that error shows up? Doesn't matter if I trigger the flow using the desktop app or the web app.
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Super User III
Super User III

Re: Creating a ToDo when OneNote page is created throws error "Request to Cobalt timed out"

@goodyear77  really not, but could you share an screanshot?

See create One NOte is like create HTML files so could be better if you show your steps 😉

Did I answer your question? Please consider to Mark
my post as a solution! to guide others :winking_face:

Proud to be a Flownaut!

If you want you can follow me at www.christianabata.com Quieres contenido en español? Síguenos en Power Automate LA
Highlighted

Re: Creating a ToDo when OneNote page is created throws error "Request to Cobalt timed out"

Hi,

sure, but there isn't really much to see, just the notebook key and the notebook section:

goodyear77_0-1601133614553.png

They both show up in the dropdown selection, but when I test the flow I end up with this:

goodyear77_1-1601133777983.png

goodyear77_2-1601133819644.png

You said it was like creating a HTML page, do you want me to peek the code or add any additional info?

Edit: this is the "show raw info" on the error page:

Inputs
When a new page is created in a section
{
    "method""get",
    "queries": {
    },
    "path""/trigger3/sections/Dynamic/pages",
    "host": {
        "api": {
        },
        "connection": {
            "name""/providers/Microsoft.PowerApps/apis/shared_onenote/connections/shared-onenote-5cbb1198-def3-48b3-9949-04f8f2473ac0"
        }
    },
    "authentication": {
        "scheme""Key",
        "parameter""*sanitized*",
        "type""Raw"
    }
}

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Upcoming Events

Experience what’s next for Power Automate

See the latest Power Automate innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (5,679)