cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
IvanL
Level: Powered On

Creating a record (Purchase requisition lines) for Dynamics 365 FO

Hello

I am struggling with understanding what type of information the flow for creating a record (purchase requisition lines) is asking for. Tere is an obligatory field named "Lines" and I have no idea what information they need for it to work. See attached picture. If anybody have any experience with this type of flow, any help would be greatly appreciated.

image.png

4 REPLIES 4
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Creating a record (Purchase requisition lines) for Dynamics 365 FO

Hi @IvanL ,

There is no document introduce the obligatory field named "Lines", since you are creating a record in the lines entity, do you know there is a "Lines" field in the entity that is forced input?

Best regards,

Alice       

Community Support Team _ Alice Zhang
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

IvanL

Hello Alice

Thanks for your answer.

The Flow does not accept a zero input to that field, so something needs to be added in order for the flow to work.

That field is not obligatory when you are inside the Dynamics 365FO environment, values get added automatically (starts at 0 for first line, then 1 for second line etc) but for some reason the flow does not accept this...I might be using the wrong entity, but I cannot see which I should be using instead...

IvanL

I now get the following error when trying to create the Requisition Header:

"status": 400,
"message": "An error has occurred. Write failed for table row of type 'PurchaseRequisitionHeaderV2Entity'. Infolog: Warning: Field CompanyInfoDefault requires field ProjId to also be set; Error: validateWrite failed on data source 'PurchReqTable'.\r\nclientRequestId: ed4f7009-1f59-44ce-83e7-a855f9a6d3af",
The strange thing is that ProjId is not a required field and neither is it relevant for th
esXushi

Do we have any update on this? Im having the same problem.

"An error has occurred. Write failed for table row of type 'PurchaseRequisitionHeaderV2Entity'. Infolog: Warning: Field CompanyInfoDefault requires field ProjId to also be set; Error: validateWrite failed on data source 'PurchReqTable'.\r\nclientRequestId: 291b19c4-2c6c-4c12-9066-e7e04171ccf7"

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

New Ranks and Rank Icons in April

Read the announcement for more information!

firstImage

Better Together Contest Finalists Announced!

Congrats to the finalists of our ‘Better Together’-themed T-shirt design contest! Click for the top entries.

firstImage

New & Improved Power Automate Community Cookbook

We've updated and improved the layout and uploading format of the Power Automate Cookbook!

thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Community Summit North America

The top training and networking event across the globe for Microsoft Business Applications

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (3,876)