cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mikko66

Creating an Emergency Notification Flow from SharePoint List

First let me apologize for not loading pictures of the SharePoint site, it's a government site with sensitive information. 

SCENARIO: Currently the Sharepoint site does not send Notifications as it should. The workflow was built in 2010 and I no longer have access to it. To explain, The site is used for emergency Time sensitive notifications. When someone initiates an notification the Flow must:

1. Email all regions that are affected on a separate Dsitro List

2. Send a copy of the Notification to the submitter

3. Email copy to PM Office. (optional)

PROBLEM: Emailing each region on the distribution that is affected by the recall, knowing that the NEXT notification may be different regions. Can someone please suggest a logical Flow....I'm open for suggestions after 2 weeks.  Screen Shot 2021-07-29 at 2.38.23 PM.png

1 REPLY 1
PinkFloyd
Microsoft
Microsoft

You could potentially achieve this using a SP list or Dataverse table for the contacts and using powerautomate (flow) to send notifications if certain criteria are met.

Lmk if you need help with this. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

New Ideas Forum MPA.jpg

A new place to submit your Ideas for Power Automate

Announcing a new way to share your feedback with the Power Automate Team.

Carousel_PP_768x460_Wave2 (1).png

2022 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2022 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2022 through March 2023.

MPA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

365 EduCon 768x460.png

Microsoft 365 EduCon

Join us for two optional days of workshops and a 3-day conference, you can choose from over 130 sessions in multiple tracks and 25 workshops.

Users online (3,554)