cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Vighnesh1234

Creating flow from outlook(multiple users) to planner (multiple buckets per user)

Hi Power Automate community,

We have a team of 15 members in our team.
The team receives email notifications as they use a legacy workflow.
The team is frustrated and misses some notifications and this causes escalations.

We are interested in creating a single flow. The flow would consist of fetching this notification email from all the team members and creating buckets in the planner as tasks. I was able to create it for myself, tested and could observe my bucket getting filled with tasks in the planner.

I tried sharing the flow with my team member but the inbox was still referring to my inbox. How do we access the inboxes of each member and push the email notification to a planner bucket of each member?

Interested to know if this is possible, if yes please provide some direction on how to achieve this requirement?
if not please suggest an alternative.

Thanks for your time. Looking forward to helping my team using this forum.

Regards,

Vighnesh

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello @Vighnesh1234 

Have you tried getting the users to change the connection?

If you ask them to select the ellipsis for the trigger then do "+ Add new connection" this should set it to themselves.

Annotation 2020-02-06 171058.png

Hope this helps.

Kind regards

Bradley

View solution in original post

v-bacao-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Vighnesh1234 ,

Could you please share a screenshot of the Flow configuration to us?

As @Anonymous suggested, Flow connection is created based on a personal account. If the action in the shared Flow is to use your account to create a connection, then other people will not receive email notifications.

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Barry
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello @Vighnesh1234 

Have you tried getting the users to change the connection?

If you ask them to select the ellipsis for the trigger then do "+ Add new connection" this should set it to themselves.

Annotation 2020-02-06 171058.png

Hope this helps.

Kind regards

Bradley

v-bacao-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Vighnesh1234 ,

Could you please share a screenshot of the Flow configuration to us?

As @Anonymous suggested, Flow connection is created based on a personal account. If the action in the shared Flow is to use your account to create a connection, then other people will not receive email notifications.

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Barry
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

New Ideas Forum MPA.jpg

A new place to submit your Ideas for Power Automate

Announcing a new way to share your feedback with the Power Automate Team.

MPA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

MPA Licensing.jpg

Ask your licensing questions at the Power Automate AMA!

Join Priya Kodukula and the licensing team, super users and MVPs to find answers to your questions on Power Automate licensing.

Users online (4,801)