cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Martinnn

Creating one flow for a branched form

Hello, 

I’m designing a flow which should create a planner task after a branched form is submitted. I’ve created the flow for one of the branches, but when I try and do another one I get two tasks in planner. Is there a way that I can set the connection of the flow to the exact branch so that when it is filled in, only one of the flows is triggered? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
DamoBird365
Microsoft
Microsoft

Hi @Martinnn 

Do you need to explore the condition action??  If you have a variable for the branch, you could then branch down the correct route based on that variable eq 'something'.

Damien

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
DamoBird365
Microsoft
Microsoft

Hi @Martinnn 

Do you need to explore the condition action??  If you have a variable for the branch, you could then branch down the correct route based on that variable eq 'something'.

Damien

DamoBird365
Microsoft
Microsoft

Hi @Martinnn 

How are you getting on?  If you need more help then please let me know.

If my post has helped, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Cheers,
Damien

Helpful resources

Announcements
 WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

Explore the latest innovations, learn from product experts and partners, level up your skillset, and create connections from around the world.

Register for a Free Workshop.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

Users online (1,684)