cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tayyj

Creating reminder for button trigger flow

Hi,

I am trying to create an automated scheduled flow for a user to use the manual button trigger seamlessly. I have successfully created a manual button flow to capture the location (country, lat, long) and timestamp of the user into a sharepoint file. However, I want to create a reminder for the user to do this everyday.

I have tried the following but does not work/ got stuck:

1. Starting with a scheduled flow - Unable to find location and timestamp dynamic content for the user

2. Find the link to the manual button trigger to embed/attach to an automated email - Nope, dont think there is such a feature

3. Connecting two flows together - Nope, cant find such a feature as well

Can someone enlighten me as to how I can create a seamless reminder that links to the manual button trigger to capture the datapoints that I want (location and timestamp and user)?

Cheers

1 REPLY 1
v-litu-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @tayyj,

Unfortunately, there is no way to combine two triggers into a Flow. Also, you could not get the location of the user dynamically.

The only way you could achieve is that create two Flows, one is a reminder to the user every day, the other is manually trigger need start by user.

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Lin Tu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (2,823)