cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ctedesco3307
Helper III
Helper III

Custom Query Results in Email

Hi All - fairly new to Power Automate - so I'm looking for some direction on how to create the the following Flow: 

I have a list of SharePoint items. The list shows the employees who are assigned to a project their project Role, Project Rate and hours they are planned to work on the project.  There are many projects in my list and an employee can be assigned to more then one project. 

What I want to do is every time an employee is added to a project key , or an existing employees hours are modified on a project key,  I want to send an Approval email notification to a  Manager with a list of all the emps / hours for that project key (so they can approve the new budget. What would be the best way to go about doing this? I've never done something  like this before. I don't know what items to pick as steps. (outside of send an email.....) to get what I need in the email body. Any and all help welcome

Dummy Data list export here: 

Project KeyFULLNAMERoleHoursHourly RateStatus
DABMarkTech Lead560$185.00Active
DATJoannaProject Mgr7$180.00Active
DAWEricArchitect560$205.00Active
EAR2ECCarlTech Lead2,080$180.00Active
EAR2ETChristinaProject Mgr0$180.00Active
EAR2ETJamieProject Mgr90$180.00Active
EAR2ETJoannaProject Mgr40$180.00Active

0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Automate News & Announcements

Power Automate News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Automate community.

Power Automate Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Top Solution Authors
Users online (6,052)