cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ctedesco3307
Frequent Visitor

Custom Query Results in Email

Hi All - fairly new to Power Automate - so I'm looking for some direction on how to create the the following Flow: 

I have a list of SharePoint items. The list shows the employees who are assigned to a project their project Role, Project Rate and hours they are planned to work on the project.  There are many projects in my list and an employee can be assigned to more then one project. 

What I want to do is every time an employee is added to a project key , or an existing employees hours are modified on a project key,  I want to send an Approval email notification to a  Manager with a list of all the emps / hours for that project key (so they can approve the new budget. What would be the best way to go about doing this? I've never done something  like this before. I don't know what items to pick as steps. (outside of send an email.....) to get what I need in the email body. Any and all help welcome

Dummy Data list export here: 

Project KeyFULLNAMERoleHoursHourly RateStatus
DABMarkTech Lead560$185.00Active
DATJoannaProject Mgr7$180.00Active
DAWEricArchitect560$205.00Active
EAR2ECCarlTech Lead2,080$180.00Active
EAR2ETChristinaProject Mgr0$180.00Active
EAR2ETJamieProject Mgr90$180.00Active
EAR2ETJoannaProject Mgr40$180.00Active

0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

New Ideas Forum MPA.jpg

A new place to submit your Ideas for Power Automate

Announcing a new way to share your feedback with the Power Automate Team.

Carousel_PP_768x460_Wave2 (1).png

2022 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2022 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2022 through March 2023.

MPA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

365 EduCon 768x460.png

Microsoft 365 EduCon

Join us for two optional days of workshops and a 3-day conference, you can choose from over 130 sessions in multiple tracks and 25 workshops.

Users online (5,503)