cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Svenny
Advocate III
Advocate III

Customer Voice: "Create an invitation" action - Is it possible to input several Regarding values?

Hello,

I am currently building a solution in Power Automate which uses Dataverse and Dynamics as its foundation.

Using the regarding field shown in the image below, it is possible to relate the form invitation to other Dataverse data.

survey-invite-flow

My solution would be easier to make if it were possible to relate the Customer Voice invitations to multiple entities. Upon checking the results in the entity where the invitations are stored, I see that the data from the regarding field is stored in the following format:

[{"regardingidkey":"*EntityName","extInviteSourceId":"*GUID*"}]

Indicating that it may be possible to relate several entities to a given invitation.

Does anyone know if this is possible, or if it is being worked on? If it is possible, do you know the syntax? If not, I may post this in the ideas forum.

Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Mira_Ghaly
Dual Super User II
Dual Super User II

@Svenny 

The regarding is of type lookup and hence you can only specify one regarding entity.

If this post helps you with your problem, please mark your as Accepted solution.If you like my response, please give it a Thumbs Up.

Blog: here

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Mira_Ghaly
Dual Super User II
Dual Super User II

@Svenny 

The regarding is of type lookup and hence you can only specify one regarding entity.

If this post helps you with your problem, please mark your as Accepted solution.If you like my response, please give it a Thumbs Up.

Blog: here

View solution in original post

I see the column regardingobjectid which is of the type lookup as you describe. However, I can't see any data in this paticular column for the invitations I create.

I do get data in the otherproperties column however, which is of the multiline text type. This column contains data in the format I describe in my original post. I am not sure why it works like this, but maybe some new functionality is being worked on?

I'll take this over to the ideas forum just in case it is not.

Thank you for your answer!

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA_User Group Leader_768x460.jpg

Manage your user group events

Check out the News & Announcements to learn more.

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

Welcome Super Users.jpg

Super User Season 2

Congratulations, the new Super User Season 2 for 2021 has started!

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (1,004)