cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Customize Flow approvals Email template

Can we customize approval flow email so that i can take off Microsoft branding and change some predefined text is comments section like - Reason(Optional) to Summary, Description, and Justification:

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Super User II
Super User II

Re: Customize Flow approvals Email template

No you cannot change the format, you can only add Details and link to an item and now attachments.

You can use Markdown to format the details of the approval email but that is it.

You would need something like Nintex if you would like a fully customised email

Highlighted
Dual Super User III
Dual Super User III

Hey @SagarPilli 

You cannot customize the flow approvals email upto that details as mentioned in the query. If the scenario does not require the approvals comments feature, you can definitely try send email with options from outlook action and add the customisation over there. 

Hope this Helps!

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

But i assume Send Email with Options do not have provision for writing comments for tracking approver comments.

Highlighted
Dual Super User III
Dual Super User III

Hi @SagarPilli 

Yes. As mentioned in the earlier response, comments feature is not available for the Send an Email with options action.

One other workaround is, you can use the action- create an approval and then add an action to send an email from outlook: in this email add all the customisation and for the approval, you can add the link to approval. There will be a limitation here that the approver will not be able to directly approve from the email. they will be redirect to the approval dashboard in Power Automate and then will have to add the response over there. 

Hope this Helps!

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Tech Marathon

Maratón de Soluciones de Negocio Microsoft

Una semana de contenido con +100 sesiones educativas, consultorios, +10 workshops Premium, Hackaton, EXPO, Networking Hall y mucho más!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (6,901)