cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ryan-boge

Cut and Paste in Flow

im trying to build a flow using the forms trigger only i have to type the form id into the field because it doesnt show up in the drop down. it wont let me copy the form id from the web address and paste it into the id field inside the form builder. wanting to paste isnt just a time saver for me, it keeps deleting the last letter i type in unless i go REALLY slow it seems like so my id keeps ending up wrong. any ideas? does the online suite just not have access to the clipboard?

1 REPLY 1
Brad_Groux
Super User II
Super User II

Copy/Paste is a highly requested Flow Idea, and according to the Flow team it is in development: 

We are now working on this feature and will have it available for you soon.

I currently copy/paste from Notepad and/or OneNote to save time.

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Process Advisor

Introducing Process Advisor

Check out the new Process Advisor community forum board!

MPA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

V3_PVA CAmpaign Carousel.png

Community Challenge - Giveaways!

Participate in the Power Virtual Agents Community Challenge

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

Users online (3,153)