cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

D365FO Update record issue - 404 error Not found

Hi, 

I have a flow that updates a couple of records in D365FO. All update actions work except one that has an object id that consists of 4 elements. By making some tests runs, I found the following necessary keys:

provide keys for LedgerName,Calendar,YearName,PeriodName

Ok. I entered the necessary keys but not matter what I do, I always get a 404 error. 

Flow.png

To ensure that I did not make a strange mistake, I tried a lot incl. reformatting the elements to strings, entering single and double quotation marks in front and behind the different elements, concatenating the string with an expression, etc. Unfortunately, nothing worked. 

Thereafter, I tried the same process in a completely different demo/test environment and things worked fine in this demo box. The only difference that I have in this test environment compared to the one where I receive the error is the first string which is USMF instead of 0100. 

I already tried formatting the 0100 element as string but this did not help. 

Does somebody have an idea what might help here?

Best regards, 

Ludwig

1 REPLY 1
Darione78
Frequent Visitor

Hi, I know this topic is a bit old, but I came across a similar issue and I solved it. It is a bit convoluted but it works 🙂

You can also add a compose first(outputs('Lists_items_present_in_table_3')?['body']) so that you have only one result for your list and you don't have to use "Apply to each" for your second step.

Hope this works for you,

Cheers,

Dario

Darione78_0-1606186797583.png

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Users online (3,329)