I have a flow that updates a couple of records in D365FO. All update actions work except one that has an object id that consists of 4 elements. By making some tests runs, I found the following necessary keys:
provide keys for LedgerName,Calendar,YearName,PeriodName
Ok. I entered the necessary keys but not matter what I do, I always get a 404 error.
To ensure that I did not make a strange mistake, I tried a lot incl. reformatting the elements to strings, entering single and double quotation marks in front and behind the different elements, concatenating the string with an expression, etc. Unfortunately, nothing worked.
Thereafter, I tried the same process in a completely different demo/test environment and things worked fine in this demo box. The only difference that I have in this test environment compared to the one where I receive the error is the first string which is USMF instead of 0100.
I already tried formatting the 0100 element as string but this did not help.