Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Post Prodigy
Post Prodigy

DCRM Conditions to match fields between different entities

Hello everyone,

I am planning to build a flow with DCRM 365 for the Leads entity.

Firstly, the plan is I have an entity called User Countries Services that contains the following columns:

• Email Contact (Lookup from Contact to get emails).
  • Country(Option Set).
  • Sub-grid of Services Names (For multiple selections).

I have another entity2 where the Services Names exists.
In the Leads entity, I have a sub-grid that is a lookup to get Services Names information from entity2.

What I want to achieve is the following:
E.g. in User Countries Services I have an email:test@microsoft.com, country: US, services names: Development, IT outsourcing.
Another email:test2, country: Canada, services name: Cloud Solutions.

Instantly when I update a record in the Lead entity and the chosen country is the US and the chosen services are Development and IT Outsourcing from the sub-grid.

I want to send an email to the related person that matches those related services from User Countries Services.
Same process for the other email if the chosen country is Canada and the selected service is cloud solutions. I want to send an email for this user that matches the service name value between those 2 entities.

Capture.PNGCapture2.PNG

Recently, I have created a flow that will pull data from the sub-grid in the Lead entity and some other fields to send the data details in an email.

Capture3.PNG

Can please someone provide an example and explain in detail how to achieve the following flow?

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Re: DCRM Conditions to match fields between different entities

Hi @Julien2 ,

Why are you create HTML table in your flow?

Create please explain more details about the requirement?

Best regards,

Alice       

Community Support Team _ Alice Zhang
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Highlighted
Post Prodigy
Post Prodigy

Hello @v-alzhan-msft,

I have created an HTML table to use the output of the table and send the data in an email action.

My main requirements are the following:

In DCRM I have an entity called User Country Services, where a user is from a specific country and works with many services.

Now, when a record is updated in the Lead entity I want to map the country field, the sub-grid that contains the services to check if the country value of Lead record is equal to the country value in the User Country Services entity and the selected services in the sub-grid of Lead entity matches the services in User Country Services.

I want to send an email for this user, that this Lead is related to the matches country and services. So the user will know that this Lead record contains the same services that match him in the same country, thus the user will know that he should work with these related services.

I hope that you understand my requirements.

Here are the conditions that we should check first before sending the email but unfortunately, the flow always skips this step.

Capture4.PNGCapture5.PNG

Thank you!

Highlighted
Post Prodigy
Post Prodigy

Hi @v-alzhan-msft,

Any suggestions about this issue?

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

Super User Program Update

Three Super User rank tiers have been launched!

firstImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

firstImage

New & Improved Power Automate Community Cookbook

We've updated and improved the layout and uploading format of the Power Automate Cookbook!

thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (9,118)