cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Daily scheduler, get items, check condition and send mail

Hello all,

I'm trying create daily schedule which will check each item of list if it contain true from condition and if it is true then send email. But unfortunately it doesn't work. Maybe I do something wrong. Please help me solve this problem.

image1.png

Thanks in advance!

Best regards

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Hi @shaggy ,

I guess the field type you are referring to is Person and allows multiple selections, so Apply to each will automatically appear when you refer to Person email.

You could try to integrate all email addresses into one variable using the following method.

For example, I have a Person field named AssignTo.

Image reference:

35.PNG36.PNG37.PNG

Please take a try.

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Barry
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Super User III
Super User III

Hi @shaggy the apply to each inside the Green If yes channel is not necessary and is almost certainly causing the problem. The only action that should be there is the send an email.

Rob
Los Gallardos
If I've answered your question or solved your problem, please mark this question as answered. This helps others who have the same question find a solution quickly via the forum search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. Thanks.

Highlighted

Thanks @RobElliott for quick answer.

You have right but in my case to send email I need to get contact email from the list which is assigned to each item but when I select person responsibility the "Apply to each" is creating automatically. Without it Your solution will definitely helpful.

image2.png

Highlighted

Hi @shaggy ,

I guess the field type you are referring to is Person and allows multiple selections, so Apply to each will automatically appear when you refer to Person email.

You could try to integrate all email addresses into one variable using the following method.

For example, I have a Person field named AssignTo.

Image reference:

35.PNG36.PNG37.PNG

Please take a try.

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Barry
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

Highlighted

Hi @v-bacao-msft 

Great! It is working but when in Person's cell contains more then one person, when is equal 1 it dosent working.

@RobElliottand @v-bacao-msft  thanks for help!

About one person problem there was my faulte in value of variable! Everything working great! Once again a lot of thanks!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (6,427)