cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
KGuthrie-NF
Frequent Visitor

Data from Power Apps/ Power Automate to IBM iSeries

This post might be pretty vague.  However, I will try my best to get as much detail so someone MIGHT be able to help.  I have been tasked to build an app that our staff can submit a PO req.  Depending on the dollar amount it needs to be approved by the employee's direct report (based on AD), and if the req is large enough it needs to be approved again by the next level. (The direct report of the direct report o the employee) 

All of the data captured within the req needs to be sent to our IBM iSeries.  Many fields need to be error-checked with data that lives on the iSeries as well.

My first thought is to have all the data stored in a SharePoint List, then it gets upserted to the iSeries every hour (OR something along those lines).  Ideally, it would bypass SharePoint and be sent directly to the file on the iSeries (IF this is possible).

My question is how do I open an event-driven or direct connection between Power Automate and the iSeries?  

I apologize if this doesn't make any sense.  I don't know what I don't know about this topic!

0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
 WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

Explore the latest innovations, learn from product experts and partners, level up your skillset, and create connections from around the world.

Register for a Free Workshop.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

Users online (3,393)