cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Date Fields from Form are Being Set to Prior Day When Assigned to Planner Task Start and Due Dates

Hello,

I'm new to Micorsoft Flow but have created a flow that will take a MS Form post and create a Planner task. The problem I'm having is when the form date fields for the start and due dates are plugged into the fields for task start and due dates the resulting task has a start and due date that are set to one day prior to what was input in the form. I don't know how to correct this. Any help is appreciated. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Re: Date Fields from Form are Being Set to Prior Day When Assigned to Planner Task Start and Due Dates

Never mind, I found the answer I needed in someone else's post.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Re: Date Fields from Form are Being Set to Prior Day When Assigned to Planner Task Start and Due Dates

Here is a screen shot of the flow. 

form_to_task_flow.jpg

Here is a screen shot of a test task. The actual form input start and due dates are shown in the task description. Note that the task start and due dates are one day prior. This is what I need help correcting.

task1.jpg

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Never mind, I found the answer I needed in someone else's post.

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
FirstImage

Microsoft Ignite 2020

Check out the announcement of Power Platform content at Microsoft Ignite!

thirdImage

Experience what's new for Power Automate

Join us for an in-depth look at the new Power Automate features and capabilities at the free Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

firstImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (2,218)