cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Delay Second Flow if Two Instances Are Triggered Before the First Instance is Completed

Hi I am quite new to Flows and I'm having an issue with my current flow in that if two instances are triggered at the same time the output of the first instance is incorrect. The output (a calculated row from excel that is put into an HTML Table) of the second instance will override the output  needed for the first instance.

The flow structure is as follows: Forms > Excel Online > Outlook

I want to be able to delay the second flow if two (or more) instances are triggered so the sequencing of each instance can complete before the next is triggered. The total duration of each instance is about 50 seconds.

Is this possible?

4.PNG

5.PNG

Thank you for any help with this!

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Super User III
Super User III

hi @LSIchris  every get response details is a diferent forms?

Did I answer your question? Please consider to Mark
my post as a solution! to guide others :winking_face:

Proud to be a Flownaut!

If you want you can follow me at www.christianabata.com Quieres contenido en español? Síguenos en Power Automate LA
Highlighted

That is correct. Each form submission is emailed back to the person who submitted it once excel performs some math on the details of the response.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (7,621)