Hi folks. I did something kind of dumb in testing some buffer-creation automation. I set the criteria to be "contains" on a "new event modify" so now I have an uncountable number of "qwerty 1" and "qwerty 2" events in my calendar that are preventing me from loading it.
I've turned that off now. Can I fix this programmatically by triggering something to loop through and delete everything that has "qwerty 1" and "qwerty 2" as an event subject?
Essentially I want to find all events that have 'qwerty 1' as their subject in my calendar and have flow delete the events. I can get them to fire one at a time using the "when a scheduled item is coming up" trigger but I'd like to have it scrub everything.
You mean Office 365 Outlook calendar?
In such a case, either Get Events or Get Calendar View of Events action blocks could help you. See more documentation of Office 365 Outlook calendar at:
Hope this helps
Do you want to delete events whose Subject contains “qwerty 1” or “qwerty 2” in your Outlook 365 calendar?
I have made a test on my side and please take a try with the following workaround:
Within "Filter Query" field of "Get events (v2)", type the following formula:
Subject eq 'qwerty 1' or Subject eq 'qwerty 2'
The flow works successfully as below:
In addition, if you want to limit the number of events that the "Get events (V2)" action returned, please configure Top count field of "Get events (V2)" action as below:
More details about OData query in Outlook, please check the following article:
The time has come: We are finally able to share more details on the brand-new ranks coming to the Power Automate Community!
We are excited to announce the launch of Power Virtual Agents Community. Check it out now!
We've updated and improved the layout and uploading format of the Power Automate Cookbook!
Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!
The top training and networking event across the globe for Microsoft Business Applications