cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jcdemos

Delete an array of events?

Hi folks. I did something kind of dumb in testing some buffer-creation automation. I set the criteria to be "contains" on a "new event modify" so now I have an uncountable number of "qwerty 1" and "qwerty 2" events in my calendar that are preventing me from loading it. 

I've turned that off now. Can I fix this programmatically by triggering something to loop through and delete everything that has "qwerty 1" and "qwerty 2" as an event subject?

Help!

Essentially I want to find all events that have 'qwerty 1' as their subject in my calendar and have flow delete the events. I can get them to fire one at a time using the "when a scheduled item is coming up" trigger but I'd like to have it scrub everything. 

5 REPLIES 5
jcdemos

Re: Delete an array of events?

To be clear, I'd want this to hunt and destroy anything that says "qwerty 1" or "qwerty 2" in the title in my calendar. 🙂

Dual Super User
Dual Super User

@jcdemos

You mean Office 365 Outlook calendar?

In such a case, either Get Events or Get Calendar View of Events action blocks could help you. See more documentation of Office 365 Outlook calendar at:

https://docs.microsoft.com/es-es/connectors/office365/

Hope this helps

Each time you click on any of our inspiring answers 'Thumb up' icon...
...an ewok scapes from the stormtroopers.

Be grateful, Thumbs up! Save the Galaxy for free!

Escribo sobre Power Automate en:
https://medium.com/anyone-can-automate/

Proud to be a Flownaut!

Highlighted
Dual Super User
Dual Super User

Duplicated

Each time you click on any of our inspiring answers 'Thumb up' icon...
...an ewok scapes from the stormtroopers.

Be grateful, Thumbs up! Save the Galaxy for free!

Escribo sobre Power Automate en:
https://medium.com/anyone-can-automate/

Proud to be a Flownaut!

jcdemos

If I can get calender view of events does that allow me to delete everything that came out of say a top100 query somehow?

Community Support
Community Support

Hi @jcdemos,

Do you want to delete events whose Subject contains “qwerty 1” or “qwerty 2” in your Outlook 365 calendar?

I have made a test on my side and please take a try with the following workaround:9.JPG

Within "Filter Query" field of "Get events (v2)", type the following formula:

Subject eq 'qwerty 1' or Subject eq 'qwerty 2'

The flow works successfully as below:10.JPG

In addition, if you want to limit the number of events that the "Get events (V2)" action returned, please configure Top count field of "Get events (V2)" action as below:11.JPG

More details about OData query in Outlook, please check the following article:

Use OData query parameters

Best regards,

Kris

Community Support Team _ Kris Dai
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

New Ranks and Rank Icons released on April 21!

The time has come: We are finally able to share more details on the brand-new ranks coming to the Power Automate Community!

firstImage

Now Live: Power Virtual Agents Community!

We are excited to announce the launch of Power Virtual Agents Community. Check it out now!

firstImage

New & Improved Power Automate Community Cookbook

We've updated and improved the layout and uploading format of the Power Automate Cookbook!

thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Community Summit North America

The top training and networking event across the globe for Microsoft Business Applications

Top Solution Authors
Users online (6,853)