cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
TBMRégulation
Level: Powered On

Delete *.jpg on folder Google Drive

Hello everyone, I created a flow that transfers me the attachments of the e-mails that I receive on Outlook in a folder on google drive.

My problem is that in this mail, there is an image in the signature that is also copied to Drive.

How can I filter for all * jpg? Change my Flow or create a new one?

Thank you for your helpCapture.PNG

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Super User
Super User

Re: Delete *.jpg on folder Google Drive

Hey @TBMRégulation 

You have to put that condition just below the trigger to check for the image files. If the file is image and the condition is yes then do not do any thing (as you dont want to create the image files in gdrive) and if no, create the file in google drive. 

Hope this Helps!

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

4 REPLIES 4
Super User
Super User

Hi @TBMRégulation 

You can check the Attachment content type for image/png or image/jpg and get rid of the image files: tesw.PNG

Note that this will strip all the files that have the jpg or png content type. 

Hope this Helps!

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

TBMRégulation

Thank you for your help.

but I don't know where I can introduce this condition in my flow

Actually I want to delete all * .jpg images from this folder, should I leave "image / jpg" where I have to put the full name of the image to delete?

In the condition, "If no" what should I write?

Sorry I'm a nooby Smiley Embarassed

Super User
Super User

Hey @TBMRégulation 

You have to put that condition just below the trigger to check for the image files. If the file is image and the condition is yes then do not do any thing (as you dont want to create the image files in gdrive) and if no, create the file in google drive. 

Hope this Helps!

TBMRégulation

Ok thanks.

So, I have to write "image/jpg" like in your example or "*jpg" ?

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

Microsoft Business Applications Virtual Launch Event

Watch the event on demand for an in-depth look at the new innovations across Dynamics 365 and the Microsoft Power Platform.

firstImage

Watch Sessions On Demand!

Continue your learning in our online communities.

Power Platform 2019 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform 2019 Release Wave 2 Plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020.

thirdimage

Flow Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

seventhimage

Webinars & Video Gallery

Watch & learn from the Flow Community Video Gallery!

Top Kudoed Authors
Users Online
Currently online: 425 members 5,236 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: