Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
frixel
Post Prodigy
Post Prodigy

Delete row in table issue

Hi all,

I have a Excel file with multiple colomns like this.

What i want is to delete the rows with a date in the past.

looking in this form i found that i must my flow make as here under but alway`s i have a error.

What goes wrong?

This is the file.

3.png

I have a flow for delete old rows with a date in the past.

1.png

But when i run the flow i have this error.

Can somebody help what i do wrong?

2.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

@yashkamdar 

I have that PassDate changed to Date  in the expression and the flow works!

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
yashkamdar
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

Hello Team,

What is that PassDate in your expression, where is it coming from ?

yashkamdar_0-1600284876461.png

Your Flow mentions in the error that it is not able to locate the PASSDATE property, I don't think it exists.

Can you tell me more about it ?

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

Hi @yashkamdar 

I don`t know where i comes from. I have that copy from a post on this forum🙄

Hello Team,

I see that post too, allow me a minute, let me point you to the correct direction.

Hello Team,

Can you please quickly point me to that post.

Awaiting response....

@yashkamdar 

I have that PassDate changed to Date  in the expression and the flow works!

View solution in original post

Hello Team,

That is awesome news !!  If me pointing you out the error about the PASSDate helped you can you please mark that as a solution, because that was the issue.

Flow was clearly telling you that the PASSDate is an unrecognized entity in that expression.

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

@yashkamdar 

Do you know why in the expression now must the ,-1, is standing?

In the condition already states that it is in the past! (yesterday or earlyer)

1.png

Hello Team,

We pass the result of the utcnow function call to adddays, which will add – or subtract – the specified number of days to the date it is given.

So YESTERDAY IS 1 day back and hence you are subtracting i.e "-1 " in the expression which implies that this is YESTERDAY.

I hope this helps you.

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA_User Group Leader_768x460.jpg

Manage your user group events

Check out the News & Announcements to learn more.

V3_PVA CAmpaign Carousel.png

Community Challenge - Giveaways!

Participate in the Power Virtual Agents Community Challenge

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

PowerPlatform 768x460.png

Microsoft Learn

Check out our new Discover Your Career Path blog post series and get all the details.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (1,506)