Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Microsoft
Microsoft

Deleted flow still running

Hi

I had 2 flows that I deleted but the flows are still running sending emails as originally developed. Flows are not displayed either on "My Flows" or "Teams Flows". I checked the email connection and when I display the flows that are using it, I still see those flows. I can't delete the connection as it is been used by other working Flows. Any suggestion on who to stop this to be executed?

Thanks,

Ezequiel

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Dual Super User III
Dual Super User III

Re: Deleted flow still running

Hey @ezequiel 

Try this: 

ee2.PNG

Hope this Helps!

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Dual Super User III
Dual Super User III

Hey @ezequiel 

Can you check and confirm if you are looking for the flows in the right environment? Can you try switching the environment and check for the flow? 

Can you confirm that these flows are not a part of a solution? If so, if you removed the flow from a particular solution, you will find it in the default solution and you can delete it from there. 

Hope this Helps!

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

Highlighted
Microsoft
Microsoft

@yashag2255Thanks for your reply. I confirm I'm looing into the the right environment and the flows are not part of any solution, just isolated Flows.

Ezequiel

Dual Super User III
Dual Super User III

Hey @ezequiel 

This is weird. 

Were these Flows shared with anyone? Just trying to check if those were shared ones and active for any other user or something of that sort. 

If not, I highly recommend you to contact support asap at: https://us.flow.microsoft.com/en-us/support/

Hope this Helps!

Highlighted
Microsoft
Microsoft

@yashag2255There were not. Also If I click on the Flow linked to the connector, it takes me to the page with all my flows but that one (called "Zero 14 days"), it is not showing...becasue I deleted it....weird...

Capture.JPG

Highlighted
Dual Super User III
Dual Super User III

Hey @ezequiel 

Try this: 

ee2.PNG

Hope this Helps!

View solution in original post

Highlighted

I am experiencing a similar issue.

Because a scheduled approval flow I sent up was experiencing bottlenecks, I tried cancelling previously executed runs.  It continued to run.  I tried turning off the flow.  It continued to run.  In a desperate last ditch effort I deleted the flow.  It continued to run, consequently spamming approvers in my organization with multiple multiples of approval requests.   Help!

What other options do I have?

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Tech Marathon

Maratón de Soluciones de Negocio Microsoft

Una semana de contenido con +100 sesiones educativas, consultorios, +10 workshops Premium, Hackaton, EXPO, Networking Hall y mucho más!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (7,512)