Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Memorable Member
Memorable Member

Describe Image Content

Hey all,

I'm playing with Computer Vision API. I have created subcsription in my Azure account for Computer Vision and tried to describe image content captured in PowerApps via Flow and then send back such description to PowerApps. When I was playing with trial version of CV API it workde fine, but now when I switched to Azure CV subscription it starts to crashing on error:

You can not handle the language of the template language in the Describe_Image_Content actions on line 1 and column 1917: The json template language expression (decodeBase64 (triggerOutputs () headers ['X-MS-APIM-Tokens'])) ['$ connections' shared_cognitiveservicescomputervision_1 '] [' connectionId '] can not be evaluated because the shared_cognitiveservicescomputervision_1 property does not exist. Available properties are shared_cognitiveservicescomputervision. For details on how to use, visit https://aka.ms/logicexpressions ..

I'm not able to find any suggestion how to solve this and it seems like there is something different in connector to CV API under Azure subscription.

Here is my whole Flow

FlowCV_error1.png

And connector, of course withou Key to CV API

FlowCV_error2.png

So thank you for any suggestion.

P.

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @vecerpa,

Which action run failed when you run the flow?

The error message told that you can not handle the language of the template language in the "Describe_Image_Content" actions.

Have you use any template language expression in your flow?

The error message told that the shared_cognitiveservicescomputervision_1 property does not exist. Available properties are shared_cognitiveservicescomputervision.

Please share more details so we would try to provide a proper workaround for you.

Best regards,

Alice 

Highlighted

Hi @v-yuazh-msft action that failed is Describe Image Content.

I don't eather get what you mean by template language neither shared_cognitiveservicescomputervision_1 what it is as I don't see what is triggered in action "Describe Image Content"...

Here is the error message when Flow failed PS...

FlowCV_error3.png

What other details you need?

P.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (4,014)