cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
carlosf7
Regular Visitor

Determine display mode of a PowerApps checkbox by comparing its Parent Item column's value with names of all SharePoint Site's Lists

Hi, I don't know if this is currently supported in Power Automate/ PowerApps, but this is what I'm trying to get:

I have a checkbox inside every item on a gallery based on a SharePoint list. I want the DisplayMode property of the checkbox to be DisplayMode.Edit *IF* a different SharePoint list from the same Site, which is related to this item, has a Yes/No column value as YES (True).

The list will be related to the checkbox's Parent Item in the following way:

Each item from the gallery's source data (list) has a "Code" column with a 3 characters string. Those 3 characters are the same used as the first 3 characters of the name of all the other lists I'm trying to check whether they have the Yes/No column value as True. 

If the matching list has the Yes/No value as True, the user should be able to Check the checkbox. If the value is False, then the DisplayMode of the checkbox have to change to DisplayMode.View so the user can't alter the checkbox status.

My only guess is using a Lookup function on the checkbox DisplayMode to find the related list through a PowerAutomate GetLists action flow. But I'm quite stuck on that part.

English is not my first language so I get all this may sound confusing, I'm having a hard time explaining my problem without making this longer than it already is. I would greatly appreciate any help. Thanks!

0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Automate News & Announcements

Power Automate News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Automate community.

Power Automate Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Top Solution Authors
Users online (5,482)