cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SKJens

Dialogue box or Pop up window in cloud flow

I have a flow which sends out automated messages triggered by Power BI Data. The users runs the flow from the Power BI Dashboard. i wanna keep one check for the user, as soon as they hit 'run the flow', they should get a Prompt/Dialogue box asking them if they are sure to send all those mails, if they click yes the flow continues or else the flow stops. How do I add this Pop up window to show up, like how we have in Power automate desktop

Thanks for the help.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
mobashee
Community Support
Community Support

Dear Partner,

Popup window is not possible in cloud flow right now, you can try with approval action.
Trigger get generated > Approval > if user approves > flow continue else terminate.

Did I answer your question? Please consider marking my post as a solution to help others.

Regards,

Mohamed Sanuj Basheer

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
mobashee
Community Support
Community Support

Dear Partner,

Popup window is not possible in cloud flow right now, you can try with approval action.
Trigger get generated > Approval > if user approves > flow continue else terminate.

Did I answer your question? Please consider marking my post as a solution to help others.

Regards,

Mohamed Sanuj Basheer

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Users online (2,066)