cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Did Microsoft change the date format of a form?

I had a flow that would read through the PTO approval log and send a reminder to the manager if the approval was pending for more than 4 days.  After Microsoft did all of the upgrades a couple of weeks ago, it stopped working.  It needed the UTC time stamp from the form and now it looks like the timestamp is no longer UTC.  I can't just convert it back because it's not recognizing the excel column as a date.

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Re: Did Microsoft change the date format of a form?

Hi @swbates,

Could you please share the screenshot of the Flow configuration? If we can get the detail about the configuration, it will be better to assist you.

It seems like you want to get value from an Excel file that contains date/time column, and not get the right format, right?

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Lin Tu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Here is the flow...the condition is blank because it stopped working and I haven't put anything back in yet.  It worked as long as the timestamp was UTC but now the timestamp from the form is not in the UTC format.  What I had previously was to look at the timestamp from the filter array...list()?['Time Stamp'].   After the big upgrade of everything, it stopped working and it looks like the timestamp format from forms changed.

Pics appear to run backwards

PTO check.PNGPTO check 2.PNGPTO check 3.PNG

Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @swbates,

So after you add the UTC back to the condition, the issue still exists?

I tested on my side, but not find the same issue, I can still get the correct time formate from the Excel file.

If possible, you can share the output of List rows in an excel table (please shield the personal information).

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Lin Tu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

Now Live: Power Virtual Agents Community!

We are excited to announce the launch of Power Virtual Agents Community. Check it out now!

firstImage

New & Improved Power Automate Community Cookbook

We've updated and improved the layout and uploading format of the Power Automate Cookbook!

thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

Top Solution Authors
Users online (6,731)