cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Badams
Level: Power Up

Digitally Signed Emails - Won't Save Attachment

Running into an issue with the OneDrive For Business Create File action. It is currently triggered from recieving an email with a specific subject, and is supposed to grab the attachment and save in a specific OneDrive For Business folder. When the email is digitally signed, instead of grabbing the attachment and saving it, it saves the SMIME.p7m and saves that in the folder instead. Any advice on a workaround?

EDIT 1: FYI I have re-tried the flow as a test case without the digital signature and everything works as expected. Still need to figure out how to resolve the digital signature issue.

2 REPLIES 2
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Digitally Signed Emails - Won't Save Attachment

Hi @Badams,

It seems that flow cannot process this so far. I found an idea in flow idea forum here:

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Flow-Ideas/Trigger-a-flow-when-the-digitally-signed-mail-arrives...

You could vote on it so that the feature might be considered for future release.

Regards,

Mona

Community Support Team _ Mona Li
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Highlighted
Badams
Level: Power Up

Re: Digitally Signed Emails - Won't Save Attachment

@v-monli-msft

I want to make sure this is correctly being understood. What you sent regarding the idea in the idea forum is not what I was looking to do. All I want to do i save an attachment off of a digitally signed email. Is Flow not able to accomplish this at this point?

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

firstImage

Incoming: New and improved badges!

We've given our badges an overhaul and also added some brand new ones!

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

seventhimage

Webinars & Video Gallery

Watch & learn from the Power Automate Community Video Gallery!

Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (5,751)