cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
TommyJeon
Frequent Visitor

Disable the Flow menu in the list

Dear All,

would you please let me know how to disable the menu in the list? I'm the site manager and managing the created flows, but i don't want user to click the menu accidently and this button is useless for us.

thank you.  

Flow menu.jpg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
v-bacao-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @TommyJeon ,

MS Flow is used like a plug-in option in SharePoint. There is currently no way to disable Flow menu directly through Flow.

Other users with similar needs seem to implement such requirements through PowerShell, please refer to the following Blog and see if it helps:

How to Disable the Flow button in SharePoint Online

flow-and-powerapps-how-to-disable

Also if you want similar features to be supported, please consider voting for the following ideas:

https://office365.uservoice.com/forums/273493-office-365-admin/suggestions/15619065-option-to-disabl...

Hope it helps.

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Barry
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
RobElliott
Super User
Super User

Hi @TommyJeon that's not currently possible but you can vote for it on the uservoice site at https://sharepoint.uservoice.com/forums/329214-sites-and-collaboration/suggestions/36093013-disable-...

Rob
Los Gallardos
If I've answered your question or solved your problem, please mark this question as answered. This helps others who have the same question find a solution quickly via the forum search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. Thanks.

v-bacao-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @TommyJeon ,

MS Flow is used like a plug-in option in SharePoint. There is currently no way to disable Flow menu directly through Flow.

Other users with similar needs seem to implement such requirements through PowerShell, please refer to the following Blog and see if it helps:

How to Disable the Flow button in SharePoint Online

flow-and-powerapps-how-to-disable

Also if you want similar features to be supported, please consider voting for the following ideas:

https://office365.uservoice.com/forums/273493-office-365-admin/suggestions/15619065-option-to-disabl...

Hope it helps.

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Barry
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
TommyJeon
Frequent Visitor

Hi All.

Actually, I don't want to unplug the Flow and DISABLE the Flow.

I'm really enjoying the Flows.

but sometimes user clicked the wrong Flow ribbon and confused what is happening.

That's why i want to control the Flow ribbon appear or disappear by myself.

the best way what i want is to just disappear the Flow ribbon to user side but still manager can use it.

Thanks.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

May UG Leader Call Carousel 768x460.png

June User Group Leader Call

Join us on June 28 for our monthly User Group leader call!

MPA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

Power Automate Designer Feedback_carousel.jpg

Help make Flow Design easier

Are you new to designing flows? What is your biggest struggle with Power Automate Designer? Help us make it more user friendly!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (1,672)