Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jgsag

Display Selected Microsoft Forms Select Choises

Hello there,

My Microsoft Form contains this select question

jgsag_0-1628061519907.png

It allows multiple answers.

I want to post all selected answers in an Adaptive Card to MS Teams, seperated by ", ".

Here is my flow:

jgsag_1-1628061620496.png

My Adaptive Card looks like this:

jgsag_2-1628061660537.png

The first two text elements are filled when I remove the third one, so I know the connection is correct. The errors I get when trying to display the answers from the select question are the following:

1. When using the "Data Action / Compose" block: Unable to process template language expressions in action 'Betroffene_Bereiche' inputs at line '1' and column '24563': 'The template language expression 'string('Antwortdetails_abrufen')?['body/r5fba7dbdf345434b8f2c6e28c6d64ecc']' cannot be evaluated because property 'body/r5fba7dbdf345434b8f2c6e28c6d64ecc' cannot be selected. Property selection is not supported on values of type 'String'. Please see https://aka.ms/logicexpressions for usage details.'.
  2. When trying to access the field directly in the adaptive card: The request failed. Error code: 'InvalidJsonInBotAdaptiveCard'. Error Message: 'Microsoft.Azure.ProcessSimple.Data.Entities.Exceptions.ProcessSimpleDataException: The specified Teams flowbot adaptive card request is missing or invalid. The tracking Id is '{0}'. ---> Newtonsoft.Json.JsonReaderException: After parsing a value an unexpected character was encountered: W. Path 'body[2].text', line 1, position 260.

I believe the error has to do with the form's answer's data type, but I tried so many things and I can't get it working. Would greatly appreciate any help or hints!

0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

Welcome Super Users.jpg

Super User Season 2

Congratulations, the new Super User Season 2 for 2021 has started!

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (1,312)