cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
saturation
Resolver I
Resolver I

Display approvals related to a Quote through lookup field?

I need to display a grid of approval history records for any Quote record. Normally, I would just create a lookup on the record back to the quote, but doesn't seem I can do this in the case of the Flow Approvals. Does anyone know how I could do this?

2 REPLIES 2
v-bacao-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @saturation ,

Could you provide more details about your requirements? Screenshot of the flow configuration or something else so that we could understand your requirements better.

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Barry
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

I have a quotes entity. In theory, it should have a 1:N relationship with the Approval entity (using D365). But since I can't create relationships to that entity, I can't link my approvals to any other entities. Is there a way to do this? Or should I ask this question somewhere else? I figured I'd ask here since this forum would know how the Approvals relates to other entities (and whether or not you can create additional relationships to the Approval entity).

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (2,844)