cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Resolver I
Resolver I

Do Until Failing Upon Update File Properties

I have an approval flow that emails file creator and approver to approve and when set to 'approve' then updates file properties approval status value to 'approve'. If rejected it moves the file and updates approval status to 'rejected.' 

I have a 'do until' on the update file properties for both yes/no conditions and it's failing. Fails when file is open by another user and typically locked for editing. However, my do until command is set to try to update file properties 60Count/PT12H so should not fail in the first twelve hours is the file is locked for editing or shared use. I've read about checking version history and updating etc but this is beyond my skill set right now. Is their a way to check for 400 status instead and do until 400 status is = to OK. Or is there a way to force the Approval status to be updated even if the file is locked for shared use, or locked for editing?

Thanks all!

Tom

0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (6,318)