cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tomh
Resolver I
Resolver I

Do Until Failing Upon Update File Properties

I have an approval flow that emails file creator and approver to approve and when set to 'approve' then updates file properties approval status value to 'approve'. If rejected it moves the file and updates approval status to 'rejected.' 

I have a 'do until' on the update file properties for both yes/no conditions and it's failing. Fails when file is open by another user and typically locked for editing. However, my do until command is set to try to update file properties 60Count/PT12H so should not fail in the first twelve hours is the file is locked for editing or shared use. I've read about checking version history and updating etc but this is beyond my skill set right now. Is their a way to check for 400 status instead and do until 400 status is = to OK. Or is there a way to force the Approval status to be updated even if the file is locked for shared use, or locked for editing?

Thanks all!

Tom

0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

MBAS on Demand

Microsoft Business Applications Summit sessions

On-demand access to all the great content presented by the product teams and community members! #MSBizAppsSummit #CommunityRocks

MBAS Attendee Badge

Claim Your Badge & Digital Swag!

Check out how to claim yours today!

secondImage

Are Your Ready?

Test your skills now with the Cloud Skill Challenge.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (38,438)