cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Frequent Visitor

Do until "does not equal" not stopping on variable update

I'm a new Flow developer so bear with me.

Requirement: loop with a delay until an employee signs up for health insurance. When a manager changes the "60d-Window" field to something else (no, value, value-child, etc) then stop the loop and send an email to the broker.

I have sent emails to myself and I know the "Get item" is pulling in new information but the loop will not stop even though the field no longer equals "60d-Window"

Any thoughts?

flowerror.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi @wiredup,

Please make sure the "Health-Insurance" dynamic content in the Do until is come from the action "Refresh Health-Insurance-Value field" action.

Capture.PNG

Capture.PNG

Also please make sure you have update the Health-Insurance column in the item after the flow is triggered and the Health-Insurance column would be updated to doesn't contain "60d-Waiting".

Best regards,

Alice

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

Can you add a Compose or a boolean variable at the end of you Do-Until loop that is set to the same check as you are using in your do-until?

That's possible but I'd like to see it work as designed. 

How would I get it to exit the doo-until loop?

Hi @wiredup,

Could you please share a full screenshot of the flow?

Could you please share more details about the sharepoint list?

Please check if the Health-Insurance dynamic content in the Do until is come from the action "Refresh Health-Insurance-Value" action or is come from the trigger or any other actions.

Please make sure the Health-Insurance dynamic content in the Do until is come from the action "Refresh Health-Insurance-Value" action.

Also please make sure you have update the Health-Insurance column in the item after the flow is triggered and the Health-Insurance column would be updated to doesn't contain "60d-Waiting"

Best regards,

Alice

screen1.pngscreen2.pngscreen3.pngscreen4.pngscreen5.pngfield.png

Hi @wiredup,

Please make sure the "Health-Insurance" dynamic content in the Do until is come from the action "Refresh Health-Insurance-Value field" action.

Capture.PNG

Capture.PNG

Also please make sure you have update the Health-Insurance column in the item after the flow is triggered and the Health-Insurance column would be updated to doesn't contain "60d-Waiting".

Best regards,

Alice

View solution in original post

Alice,

I'm not seeing that as an option. I have either what you see or the action that started the flow "Start when a new employee is hired as preboarding"

screen-options.pngscreen-options 2.png

Hi @wiredup,

You should see the dynamic content of the sharepoint "Get item" action inside the Do until.

Please refresh it and also you could make a test on your side.

Best regards,

Alice

Helpful resources

Announcements
PP Bootcamp Carousel

Global Power Platform Bootcamp

Dive into the Power Platform stack with hands-on sessions and labs, virtually delivered to you by experts and community leaders.

secondImage

Power Platform Community Conference On Demand

Watch Nick Doelman's session from the 2020 Power Platform Community Conference on demand!

MPA Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the community blog page where you can find valuable learning material from community and product team members!

Top Solution Authors
Users online (10,473)