cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
LucasDrege
Level: Powered On

DocLib Flow Doesn't Run

Hi,

I'm using the 'Save Email Attachments to DocLib' template in order to work around a lack of email enabled libraries in SPO.  The template seems straightforward enough, but the Flow does not fire.

Flow URL

Lucas

3 REPLIES 3
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: DocLib Flow Doesn't Run

Hi Lucas,

I cannot check your flow by your Flow URL. Could you send me a screenshot of how was your flow configured?

I created a flow to save attachment to SharePoint Online library when an email is arrived, I tried this flow with Office 365 Outlook. However, every time an new email is arrived, I got the error message “Invalid Template”. Below is a screenshot of the error message.

invalid template.PNG

Did you get the same error message with me? Could you also provide a screenshot of the error message?

Best regards,
Mabel Mao

Community Support Team _ Mabel Mao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
LucasDrege
Level: Powered On

flow1.PNGflow2.PNG

Mabel,

More recently this Flow has worked, but has recently shown access errors.  This is strange because I am a global admin for this tenant w both SP and AD groups.

Thanks,

Lucas

Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hi Lucas,

Do you get the “Access denied” error message when you create a new flow with SharePoint Online? How long has the connection to SharePoint Online been created? I would suggest you delete the old connection and recreate the connection to have a try.

Best regards,
Mabel Mao

Community Support Team _ Mabel Mao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

firstImage

Incoming: New and improved badges!

We've given our badges an overhaul and also added some brand new ones!

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

seventhimage

Webinars & Video Gallery

Watch & learn from the Power Automate Community Video Gallery!

Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (6,319)