cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cmm134

Docusign - Bad Gateway

Hi there, I have recently created a flow which automatically fills and sends contracts using the Docusign connector. Until recently, I have had no problems, but my flows have been consistently failing for the last 10 days with "Bad Gateway" Errors when executing Docusign steps. I have already checked my connections are active and ensured proper permissions are set. 

I tried to create a test flow to isolate the issue. The drop down under Account ID reveals the following error

cmm134_1-1626105595273.png

Could not retrieve values. The dynamic invocation request failed with error: Unexpected error occurred when calling the ApiHubsRuntime API: 'Microsoft.Azure.ProcessSimple.Data.Entities.Exceptions.ProcessSimpleDataException: The ApiHubsRuntime API call failed with http status code 'BadGateway' and response content '{
"error": {
"code": 502,
"message": "The remote name could not be resolved: 'r2olgubyf2ju54uzeslik2-fa-041.azurewebsites.net'",
"source": "europe-002.azure-apim.net",
"path": "choose[4]\\otherwise\\choose\\otherwise\\send-request",
"clientRequestId": "b0fa5f54-729e-4020-955b-4dbf-5163e237"
}
}'
at Microsoft.Azure.ProcessSimple.Data.DataProviders.AzureResourceManagerDataProvider.<>c__DisplayClass52_0`2.<<CallAzureResourceManager>b__0>d.MoveNext() in X:\bt\1143340\repo\src\processsimple\Roles\ProcessSimple.Data\DataProviders\Services\AzureResourceManagerDataProvider.cs:line 580
--- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---
at System.Runtime.ExceptionServices.ExceptionDispatchInfo.Throw()
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
at Microsoft.WindowsAzure.ResourceStack.Common.Algorithms.AsyncRetry.<Retry>d__3`1.MoveNext() in X:\bt\1207438\repo\src\common\core\algorithms\AsyncRetry.cs:line 0
at Microsoft.WindowsAzure.ResourceStack.Common.Algorithms.AsyncRetry.<Retry>d__3`1.MoveNext() in X:\bt\1207438\repo\src\common\core\algorithms\AsyncRetry.cs:line 171
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
at Microsoft.Azure.ProcessSimple.Data.DataProviders.AzureResourceManagerDataProvider.<CallAzureResourceManager>d__52`2.MoveNext() in X:\bt\1143340\repo\src\processsimple\Roles\ProcessSimple.Data\DataProviders\Services\AzureResourceManagerDataProvider.cs:line 0'.

Looking for any advice on how to move forward. 

1 REPLY 1
Mari
Community Support
Community Support

Hi! Could you check if the Docusign connection is broken?

Learn to connect to your data using connections and on-premises data gateways - Power Automate | Mic...

Mari_0-1626227139652.png

Best regards,

Community Support Team - Mari
If this post helps, then please consider Accept as solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA_User Group Leader_768x460.jpg

Manage your user group events

Check out the News & Announcements to learn more.

V3_PVA CAmpaign Carousel.png

Community Challenge - Giveaways!

Participate in the Power Virtual Agents Community Challenge

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

PowerPlatform 768x460.png

Microsoft Learn

Check out our new Discover Your Career Path blog post series and get all the details.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (3,378)